Gotchas and errors I stepped into:
1) Views disappear randomly
android:clipChildren="false" as an attribute in a LinearLayout produced unexpected problems such as views disappearing randomly and others showing up.
2) Eclipse hangs at "Android SDK Content Loader"
a - If you see that Eclipse hangs at "Android SDK Content Loader" try to execute it with <path_to_eclipse>/eclipse -clean (or add this parameter to the shortcut in the Desktop). If this doesn't work (which was my case) delete the "cache" folder at <path_to_user_folde>/.android as well as de "ddms.cfg" file in the same location.
b -
b.1) Go to <user>\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources make a copy of .projects (just in case) and delete the file.
b.2) Run eclipse. Probably your workspace will be all messed up.
b.3) Close eclipse. Go to <user>\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources and rename the copy to its original name (.projects). You might have to use the cmd to achieve that.
b.3.1) Open the cmd. And navigate to <user>\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources and execute the following command 'ren ".projects - Copy" ".projects"' (I used ".projects - Copy because" is the name of the copy, if you named it differently type that name instead).
3) Eclipse hangs at "DDMS post create init"
If you see that Eclipse hangs at "DDMS post create init". Close eclipse. Check and remove, if present, the .lock file from your workspace .metadata folder. In my workspace I also had a medata with a .lock extenction, so I erased it too. If when you start Eclipse the adb is failing. Go to the terminal and execute "adb kill-server", "adb start-server" if you get the following message "ADB server didn't ACK
* failed to start daemon * " kill the adb process with the Windows Task Manager.
4) Working copy locked SVN
Open de command line and navigate to the folder where the problem is present and execute the following "svn cleanup"
5) aapt.exe has stopped working and R class is not getting built
5.1) I navigated to the project folder and executed the following command:
svn log -q -v -r<revision_number> <projet_url> > <file_path_for_output>
In the list of added files I realised that the I had 2 .pngs in the menu folder. Eclipse didn't show any warning nor error.
5.2) I moved the files and it was all good.
6) When trying to resize my view dynamically my view disappeares.
Check if this helps: http://letslearnmobile.blogspot.com.ar/2014/07/android-change-view-size-dynamically.html
7) Eclipse hangs on loading workbench
Go to eclipses root director and execute: eclipse.exe -clean -refresh
8) In an Activity I had a view pager with a fragment adapter when I "minimized" and "maximized" the app the content of the view pager disappeared
My view pager adapter was inheriting from "FragmentPagerAdapter" so I made it inherit from "FragmentStatePagerAdapter" and it solved my problem.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario